Choose Cloud ERP to Focus on Core Business Growth
- Compelling Connectivity—collaborate in real-time across remote sites, mobile employees, and trading partners
- Enhanced Operational Efficiency—seamless operations, upgrade management, and business continuity
- Improved Security—gain a new level of security, network monitoring, and disaster prevention
- Smart Economics—achieve attractive operational efficiencies not available in legacy deployment
Epicor ERP—Designed for Business Growth
Epicor ERP addresses the real-world challenges companies face as they look to grow in today’s global economy
- Reach new markets, expand product lines and grow your business with deep Industry and country specific functionality
- Drive improved customer experience and accelerate the digital transformation of your business
- Expand collaboration within your company and throughout your supply chain with social and commerce solutions
- Respond quickly to changing demands with configurable real-time mobile capabilities
Learn More About Innovative Cloud Applications From Epicor
Aberdeen Analyst Report
Making the Most of Your Resources With Cloud Applications
The Top Ten Reasons Epicor Clients Choose the Cloud
Mint Jutras Report
Benefits Actually Realized From the Cloud
Explore the Cloud Application Built Specifically For Your Industry
40 years of industry experience are built into every Epicor product
Epicor delivers innovative solutions with the right tools to efficiently forecast, assemble, and deliver the goods that customers want, when they want them.
Epicor retail solutions manage the complexities specific to local and regional retailers, enabling them to strengthen customer loyalty and grow profits in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Epicor solutions drive growth for manufacturers by delivering integrated, real-time data, and the agility to respond quickly to changing market conditions and business needs.
Lumber and Building
Epicor lumber software creates efficiencies in workflow, linking together not only sales and inventory data, but all related information from supplier to final customer.
Find Out Why the Cloud is Cost Effective
SaaS-Based ERP Empowering Smaller Manufacturers and Distributors
According to a recent report from Research and Markets, SaaS-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software revenue will experience a compound annual growth rate of nearly 25 percent between 2010 and 2014. A key factor driving this adoption is the low initial investment required to implement SaaS ERP software. Other important factors include speed of deployment, lack of maintenance concerns, ease of data management, and the ability to scale.