Customer Shipment Entry “Quick Ship” – Epicor ERP Custom Software Solution
Within Standard Epicor Software, generating a pack is a fairly complex process which involves multiple clicks across several windows/tabs. In order to reduce the number of key clicks and the amount of user entry as part of the shipping process (and thus reducing the time spent creating packs, increasing productivity) a “Quick Ship” process was created as part of a custom software solution. This process is useful when SO’s are to be shipped and there are multiple cases (boxes) that each require a tracking number assigned. Tab stops are very important in this customization as the goal is to perform as much processing as fast as possible, using a keyboard, not a mouse.
Create Sales Order, with multiple releases, ship by dates, and one ship to, no lot tracked parts.
- Technologies that Will Drive the New Now
- The Usefullness of Dashboards within the ERP
- Steps to Take to Prepare for CMMC Compliance
- Cre8tive Technology & Design Named One of Bob Scott's Top VARs for 2020
- Aerospace & Defense CMMC Compliance Through ERP Solution
- Challenges and Advantages of Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry
- En route to Smart ERP Solutions
- Cre8tive Named Epicor 2021 Global Partner of the Year