Job Scheduling and Dispatch Customization – Delivered to Customer
The customer requires the ability to see all open Projects displayed as “Cards” in a dynamic scheduling board, with all open project phase jobs listed, as well as certain resource types (Vehicles and Technicians are used in the example) that can be “dragged and dropped” into each project/ job. Also, colors are needed to highlight technicians or vehicles that are not available, or have been scheduled previously, using Production Calendar to mark non-working days. Also required is the capability to reschedule all updated jobs with one click, including an error log listing any conflicts or scheduling issues.
- Technologies that Will Drive the New Now
- The Usefullness of Dashboards within the ERP
- Steps to Take to Prepare for CMMC Compliance
- Cre8tive Technology & Design Named One of Bob Scott's Top VARs for 2020
- Aerospace & Defense CMMC Compliance Through ERP Solution
- Challenges and Advantages of Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry