EPICOR ERP Rated as One of the Leaders Among ERP Software Technologies
EPICOR ERP was rated as one of the Leaders among ERP Software technologies according to Nucleus Research’s “Technology Value Matrix – Second Half 2012 Enterprise Resource Planning”. Companies can use this Matrix to assess their investment short list as well as to evaluate the case for maintaining an existing product that may lag behind the value offered by other options. Nucleus expects the center point of the Matrix, which represents the composite average point in the market, will move up and to the right over time as vendors make more investments in functionality and usability – effectively increasing the average value delivered across all products.
The Value Matrix is based on functionality and usability, the two core measures that Nucleus has found indicate an application’s ability to deliver initial ROI and, ultimately, maximum value over time.
Usability composite scores are based on a number of factors including intuitiveness of the application, availability of role-based interfaces, training requirements, and productivity impact on users. Functionality composite scores are based on the breadth and repeatability of functionality in the core application, the availability and ease of integration of add-on functionality that delivers additional benefit, and the vendors’ investment in innovative functionality outside the core that will deliver additional benefits.
The Matrix is divided into four quadrants: Leaders, Experts, Facilitators, and Core Providers:
- Vendors in the Leaders quadrant have invested in both functionality and usability features that are likely to deliver the greatest potential returns.
- Vendors in the Experts quadrant have invested in deep functional capabilities that, by nature, make the application more complex and thus require more training and expertise to use than Leaders.
- Vendors in the Facilitators quadrant have invested in making their applications intuitive and easy to use, driving rapid adoption with limited training requirements.
- Vendors in the Core Providers quadrant are point solutions or those that provide limited functionality at a relatively low cost, giving them a high value proposition when limited functionality is needed.
- Technologies that Will Drive the New Now
- The Usefullness of Dashboards within the ERP
- Steps to Take to Prepare for CMMC Compliance
- Cre8tive Technology & Design Named One of Bob Scott's Top VARs for 2020
- Aerospace & Defense CMMC Compliance Through ERP Solution
- Challenges and Advantages of Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry
- En route to Smart ERP Solutions
- Cre8tive Named Epicor 2021 Global Partner of the Year