Cre8tive Technology & Design is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our business by fostering exceptional customer relationships with existing clients. Join us in revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate by optimizing their technology footprint through ERP and Product Lifecycle Management.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an industry-leading technology partner specializing in end-to-end business solutions that amplify efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity for manufacturers. As a Premier Epicor ERP partner, we leverage our cutting-edge Collabor8te Implementation methodology to tailor solutions to the unique needs of each company.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our Sales team. Your responsibilities include building customer relationships, providing proactive strategies, and educating customers on the use and benefits of Cre8tive’s products. By creating positive customer experiences, you will assist in elevating client retention and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your proven experience in consulting engagements and project management will contribute to the success of our projects.
How you will make an impact:
· Continuously add value, for Cre8tive and Cre8tive customers
· Foster trust, cooperation, and a culture of excellence within the Sales team
· Drive excellence, improve our reputation as a manufacturing advice source
· Drive change with diplomacy, by delivering education, bridging the gap between legacy and future states
Perks & Benefits:
· Competitive base salary within the range of $70,000-$130,000 + bonus opportunities
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans, with a maximum amount
· Company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
· 10 paid company holidays
· Generous paid vacation policy
· Home based work, when not on site with customers
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
· Bachelor’s degree (Business, MIS, IS, Education or related) required
· 5+ year of previous experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, Consulting, or Account Management
· 5+ years’ experience consulting or project management for Epicor or similar ERP systems required
· Experience using Visio, Smartsheets, and Salesforce preferred
· Ability to travel 5-30% for customer engagements
To be successful in this role, you must:
· Build trust and effective communication at all organizational levels
· Thrive as an individual contributor as well as in collaborative large interdependent teams
· Have strengths in modeling best practices and maintaining deliverables
· Be a champion of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.