Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company providing ERP solutions and implementation services? Cre8tive Technology & Design is currently hiring a Business Development Representative who is a dynamic individual with proven experience generating prospective client leads. If you are a business development champion who seeks endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
Cre8tive Technology and Design is a team of dedicated software and professional consulting specialists and experienced business strategists who create lasting relationships as dedicated ERP software solutions partners. Our experienced team devotes all our efforts to sales and services of ERP business management software and works to make our clients’ businesses more successful and efficient.
The Business Development Representative is a valuable position within our organization. You will make an impact by supporting the growth of our services and solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting clients,
performing cold calls, and generating new leads. Additionally, you will assist with marketing initiatives, social media posts, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
In addition to hands-on professional experience, our company offers competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits, and an engaging work environment designed to inspire Cre8tive solutions.
How you will make an impact:
- Help grow the bottom line by supporting business development strategies
- Create connections and engage with potential clients
- Confidently present Cre8tive’s solutions and services
- Reach and exceed targets
- Deliver excellent customer service
Perks & Benefits
- A competitive base salary and commission opportunities
- 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
- A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
- 10 paid company holidays
- Generous paid vacation
- Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor Certified partner
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
- BA/BS degree in related field of study is required
- 2+ year of previous experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, and/or sales
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn preferred
- Ability to travel up to 5%
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Promotor of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and rapidly adapt to changes
- Collaborative and able to communicate with all levels of organizations
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- A goal-oriented team player who is reliable and dependable
- Eager to continue personal and team development
- A sense of pride and ownership in your work and contributions
Compensation: $25 per hour + commission
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.