Bob Aronson Named Chief Revenue Officer
Bob Aronson will oversee Cre8tive Technology and Design’s revenue focus and build an integrated approach across Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Industry Extension to create the best customer experience in the industry.
As the Chief Revenue Officer, Bob will be responsible for driving growth and success by managing customer retention, customer growth, and new customer acquisition of the industries of Cre8tive Technology and Design. The Chief Revenue Officer coordinates and aligns marketing, sales, partner relations and customer success teams and ensures that processes deliver an effective end-to-end customer and buyer experience.
Bob Aronson will draw from his 35+ years of experience at Epicor, Microsoft, Motorola, US Air Force (NASA) and other organizations to expand the company’s revenue programs. "The Aerospace and Defense manufacturing industry is at a critical junction on how to best produce cost effective, high-quality goods within a highly dynamic and regulated digital environment,” said Bob Aronson.
- Technologies that Will Drive the New Now
- The Usefullness of Dashboards within the ERP
- Steps to Take to Prepare for CMMC Compliance
- Cre8tive Technology & Design Named One of Bob Scott's Top VARs for 2020
- Aerospace & Defense CMMC Compliance Through ERP Solution
- Challenges and Advantages of Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry
- En route to Smart ERP Solutions
- Cre8tive Named Epicor 2021 Global Partner of the Year