Cre8tive Technology & Design can help you automate and digitize your product lifecycle from design to cash.
Mid-sized and upper mid-sized Manufacturers already have processes in place but many of these processes are still manual. A PLM platform provides a simple digital platform for managing CAD data, engineering production, and technical document management capabilities.
With PLM; you can Scale and automate product lifecycle processes, tie task management to your product data and retrieve data and documents that are relevant to a process or project from a sole source.
Coordinate the way you plan, control, and manage your product data and documents in a single digital system. Maximize the efficiency of your projects by eliminating manual processes.
An integrative discipline that covers the entire product lifecycle from rough design to production, commissioning, and operational monitoring. The digital thread connects ongoing operations with development, this allows you to easily analyze items and parts.
Bi-Directional Integration with ERP
- Engineers type information from Excel into ERP, instead of doing their actual engineering tasks
- This is Time consuming and expensive
- Produce human errors during typing
- Engineers use purchase parts in their design that are not on stock or no longer available from supplier
- Procurement purchases based on outdated drawings and Production Planning works with wrong version of documents, delaying the production
- Support does not have access to the latest Specs and Manuals, which affects the response time and satisfaction of your customers
- Multiple suppliers: one supplier for ERP (EPICOR), another supplier for PDM, another supplier for ERP Integration, Document management, archive, process automation
- Transferring BOM and Purchase Part information, such as Status, Quantity on Stock, Price, etc. becomes a fast and automatic process, running in the background
- Reduce human Errors
- Purchasing, Shop floor, no longer have to search for R&D information (access to most recent ie. Drawings without leaving the ERP environment)
- Engineering won´t use undeliverable or obsolete Parts (live access to Qty on Stock, Pricing for Purchase Parts)
- Single point of contact: ERP, PDM, ERP Integration from one supplier
- Never work with wrong or outdated Data and Documents again
- Minimize the Variety of Parts in ERP by conveniently accessing the Data by Mechanical, Electrical and Electronical Engineers
- No more outdated specifications in your ERP system
- All Departments will save Time searching for Documents and can focus on value-creating Work