Managed hosting services for ERP can be an especially valuable addition to your business. It’s a foundational need for manufacturers, machine shops, and many other companies in today’s digitally-driven business environment.
Hosting is a complex and highly technical process. It’s outside of the core expertise of most businesses.
That makes finding an effective, reliable, and supportive managed hosting provider crucial. Your company needs to know it can count on the consistent delivery of service. At the same time, your business deserves responsive, timely support if issues arise.
Cre8tive Technology and Design: A Managed Hosting Solution Partner You Can Count On
Businesses turn to professional providers of ERP managed hosting services for the administration, problem-solving, and maintenance of the Epicor environment. Cre8tive Technology and Design is your go-to solution for ERP service management hosting.
Focus on your business while we take care of the rest. That’s the foundational benefit of managed hosting, and something from which just about every business can benefit.
Our programs are designed to adapt with your growth and evolution, keeping your platform flexible to meet your needs. That’s something only the very best managed hosting providers can offer and, much more importantly, deliver.
Cre8tive Managed Hosting Services with Application Support
We don't stop at IT managed hosting services. By combining managed services and hosting, we provide complete customer support that other hosting companies may not.
The Cre8tive team provides an entire suite of application support mechanisms through our premier Managed Epicor Solution Program. You will have access to a team of experts who can offer informed, effective guidance. Their efforts reach across Epicor ERP and Kinetic system support, training, and more.
Leverage ERP Service Management for Your Epicor Infrastructure
Our Managed hosting duties extend across every part of your business. That means we’re positioned to protect the integrity of your platform and your production.
ERP managed services can also be deployed within numerous types of environments:
- All in One: Epicor ERP system infrastructure is deployed into the Microsoft Azure Datacenter, along with the entire server infrastructure
- Hybrid: Servers are included within the Datacenter and are tied back to your domain
- Stand Alone: Servers within the Datacenter act like infrastructure as a service (IAAS) & software as a service (SAAS)
Cre8tive's expert Epicor consultants will support you in the most effective way possible. They understand how to coordinate any of the capabilities within our comprehensive suite of ERP managed hosting services.
Focus on Your Business with IT Managed Hosting Services from Cre8tive
Choosing a professional partner for ERP managed hosting ultimately saves you time and money. Leveraging the expertise of managed hosting service providers makes it easier to focus on core business needs. At the same time, you can rest assured that your ERP is in the best state possible.
Receive access to state-of-the-art technology without complications. You won’t have to worry about new investments or staying on top of system upgrades. Count on having a secure, up-to-date, and effective ERP platform without direct management, oversight, and upkeep.
Just a few examples of how Cre8tive's IT managed hosting services directly benefit you:
- No expensive hardware maintenance or upgrades, as costs are rolled into monthly fee.
- Solutions designed to cater to your organization's needs and budgets
- Remove the burden on your IT staff and your expenses
- Professionals constantly monitor for spikes in traffic and maintain your Epicor environment.
Choose a Trusted Provider of Epicor ERP IT Infrastructure Support
We have a deep and broad understanding of and experience with the three things most critical to your business:
- Your industry: Manufacturing, with wide-ranging expertise but especially for aerospace and defense (A&D)
- Your operational needs: Gaining more insight into operations and making more effective decisions
- Your critical digital platforms and solutions: We help businesses like yours implement and get the most out of their ERP solutions, every day
Our teams can also work with third-party vendors on issues such as:
- Use case and integration
- Administering security roles
- Maintaining SQL connectivity with security