Role Summary / Purpose:
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling ERP Software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Participate in the development, presentation and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Perks & Benefits
A competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
10 paid company holidays
Generous paid vacation
Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor Certified partner
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual quota.
- Create and maintain pipeline of 3 X quota over a rolling 6 month period.
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect.
- Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 4–8 years of experience selling of Enterprise software (experience from organizations such as SAP / Oracle / JDA / Microsoft, Retail Management System / IBM / would be ideal).
- Software sales or complex sales experience would be ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Strong network that can be leveraged to build pipeline.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas consistently ($1 million + annually).
- Ability to travel 40 – 50% of the time.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Compensation Range: $65,000 – $125,000 + commission eligibility
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.