Role Summary / Purpose:
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company providing ERP solutions and implementation services? Cre8tive Technology & Design is currently hiring a Solutions Architect who is a dynamic individual with proven experience in customizing and integrating software solutions to best meet client needs. If you are a software design and coding champion who seeks endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
Cre8tive Technology and Design is a team of dedicated software professionals, consulting specialists, and experienced business strategists who create lasting relationships as dedicated ERP software solutions partners. Our experienced team devotes all our efforts to sales and services of ERP business management software and works to make our clients’ businesses more successful and efficient.
The Solutions Architect is a valuable position within our organization. It will make an impact by transforming client needs into functional and technical solutions, optimizing code and implementing designs using Epicor tools, as well as continuously identifying areas of improvement.
In addition to hands-on professional experience, our company offers competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits, and an engaging and fully remote work environment designed to inspire Cre8tive solutions.
Perks & Benefits
A competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
10 paid company holidays
Generous paid vacation
Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor Certified Partner
How you will make an impact:
- Help grow the bottom line by being instrumental in growing and stabilizing client’s businesses
- Define appropriate tools, workflows, and coding standards
- Serve as a subject matter expert in implementation development and quality processes
- Help bridge the gap between functional consultants and development by designing robust, scalable, and creative solutions
- Confidently communicate and collaborate with team members and clients
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time
Qualifications / Requirements:
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years of coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java, etc.)
- 4+ years of technical/functional consulting or implementation exposure in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of designing software architecture, Epicor preferred
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Employ a technical and analytical mindset
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and a forward-thinking personality
- Able to communicate and influence across multiple departments
- Skilled at analyzing existing processes, procedures, and best practices
Compensation Range: $95,000 – $105,000 + bonus eligibility
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.