Are you looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company providing ERP solutions and implementation services? Cre8tive Technology & Design is currently hiring a Project Manager and is looking for a dynamic individual with proven experience planning and managing Epicor implementation and upgrade projects. If you are a project manager with ERP project management or consulting experience who seeks endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
Cre8tive Technology and Design is a team of dedicated software and professional services specialist and experienced business strategists who create lasting relationships as dedicated ERP software solutions partners. Our experienced team devotes all our efforts to sales and services of ERP business management software and works to make our clients’ businesses more successful and efficient.
The Project Manager is a valuable position within our organization. It will make an impact by developing project and implementation plans, managing budgets and risks, and ensuring a successful go-live process.
In addition to hands-on professional experience, our company offers competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits, and an engaging and fully remote work environment designed to inspire Cre8tive solutions.
How you will make an impact:
· Help grow the bottom line by scheduling all resources designated for assigned projects
· Is passionate about providing clients with professional quality service to build a trusted advisor relationship
· Is a subject matter expert in project management, leadership, and team building
· Can confidently lead an implementation team to provide quality deliverables for clients
· Has proven success in project and budget estimating skills and mitigating risks by anticipating completion time and cost to provide clients with deliverables
· Understands the importance of establishing operational standards, internal processes, and procedures, while participating in methodology refinement and tool development
Perks & Benefits
· A competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
· A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
· 10 paid company holidays
· Generous paid vacation
· Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor certified partner
To qualify for this role, you must have:
· A Bachelor’s degree (Business, MIS, Education, or related) or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years consulting, project management, large account experience, business application training, or implementation required
· General knowledge of manufacturing, operations and supply chain business processes and practices
· Experience in customer support, services sales and estimating, or mentoring required
· Strong knowledge of ERP software required
· Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
· Ability to travel 30-50%
To be successful in this role, some of the considerations are:
· Capable of successfully training and supporting clients in services and products
· Strengths in modeling, and maintaining deliverables and best practices
· Promotor of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes
· Proficient in utilizing MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and rapidly adapt to changes in the market and technology
· Detail-oriented, highly organized, and skilled in multitasking and problem solving
· Collaborative and able to communicate and influence across multiple departments
· Proactive attitude, able to motivate others
· A goal-oriented team player who is reliable, dependable, and self-motivated to meet and surpass deadlines
· Advocate for process improvement and project management efficiencies
· Eager to continue personal and team development
· A sense of pride and ownership in your work and contributions
Compensation Range: $90,000-$122,000 + bonus eligibility
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.