Are you ready to take on a role within a dynamic team of technology consultants? Cre8tive Technology & Design is seeking a Product Lifecycle Management Consultant to drive the implementation of best practice processes using Pro.File by Revalize. Join us in revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate by optimizing PLM business management software and solutions.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an industry-leading technology partner specializing in end-to-end business solutions that amplify efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity for manufacturers. As a Revalize and Premier Epicor ERP partner, we leverage our cutting-edge Collabor8te Implementation methodology to tailor solutions to the unique needs of each company.
As a PLM Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in our Professional Services team. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with client teams to define customer requirements, developing system designs and configurations, and supporting clients through a seamless go-live process. Your proven experience in consulting engagements and implementing tasks will contribute to the success of our projects by ensuring quality deliverables.
How you will make an impact:
· Continuously add value for Cre8tive and Cre8tive customers.
· Foster trust, cooperation, and a culture of excellence within the implementation team.
· Drive excellence, improve our reputation as a manufacturing advice source.
· Successfully complete custom software projects on time and within budget to meet client requirements.
· Promote Cre8tive’s Implementation Framework, products, and services, contributing to growth.
· Drive change with empathy and leadership, bridging the gap between legacy and future states.
· Influence the team to persevere through disruptions and make informed decisions.
· Becoming a subject matter expert in implementation methodology and quality.
Perks & Benefits:
· Competitive base salary within the range of $85,000-$135,000, plus bonus eligibility.
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans, with a maximum amount.
· Company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match.
· 10 paid company holidays.
· Generous paid vacation policy.
· Home based work, when not on site with customers.
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
· AA or BS degree (Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, MIS, IS or related) required.
· 3+ years’ experience using and implementing enterprise level applications such as PLM (PRO.FILE, Aras Arena, Windchill, Teamcenter or similar programs).
· Knowledge of Mechanical CAD, (i.e., SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Creo, CATIA) or similar programs.
· General experience in manufacturing, operations, or engineering business processes and practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to travel 20% for customer engagements.
· Passionate about continuous improvement and personal development.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
· Build trust and effective communication at all organizational levels.
· Lead teams through change with empathy and tact.
· Thrive in collaborative large interdependent teams.
· Have strengths in modeling best practices and maintaining deliverables.
· Be a champion of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes.
· Embrace an agile approach, breaking down complex PLM implementations into logical, iterative stages.
· Apply expert knowledge processes related to Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management using Revalize Pro.File software.
· Possesses real-life PLM implementation experience, especially in manufacturing, aerospace, or defense.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.