Are you ready to take a leadership role within a dynamic team of technology consultants? Cre8tive Technology & Design is seeking a Manufacturing Consultant to drive the implementation of best practice processes using Epicor Kinetic software. Join us in revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate by optimizing CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management through innovative ERP solutions.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an industry-leading technology partner specializing in end-to-end business solutions that amplify efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity for manufacturers. As a Premier Epicor ERP partner, we leverage our cutting-edge Collabor8te Implementation methodology to tailor solutions to the unique needs of each company.
As a Manufacturing Operations Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in our Professional Services team. Your responsibilities will include implementing optimized processes across various domains like CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management. Collaborate with your Cre8tive Project Manager to organize tasks, lead project team members, and ensure quality deliverables. Your proven experience in consulting engagements and implementing tasks will contribute to the success of our projects.
How you will make an impact:
· Continuously add value, for Cre8tive and Cre8tive customers.
· Foster trust, cooperation, and a culture of excellence within the implementation team.
· Drive excellence, improve our reputation as a manufacturing advice source.
· Successfully complete software projects on time and within budget.
· Promote Cre8tive’s Implementation Framework, products, and services, contributing to growth.
· Drive change with empathy and leadership, bridging the gap between legacy and future states.
· Influence the team to persevere through disruptions and make informed decisions.
Perks & Benefits:
· Competitive base salary within the range of $107,000-$113,000, plus bonus eligibility.
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans, with a maximum amount.
· Company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match.
· 10 paid company holidays.
· Generous paid vacation policy.
· Home based work, when not on site with customers.
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
· Bachelor’s degree (Business, MIS, IS, Education or related) or equivalent experience preferred.
· 3+ years consulting, business application training, ERP implementation, and/or customer support in Epicor or similar systems required.
· Experience developing/implementing business processes in manufacturing, operations, and supply chain.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in Aerospace and Defense Industry preferred.
· Ability to travel extensively, over 50% for customer engagements.
· Passionate about continuous improvement and personal development.
To be successful in this role, you must:
· Build trust and effective communication at all organizational levels.
· Lead teams through change with empathy and tact.
· Thrive in collaborative large interdependent teams.
· Have strengths in modeling best practices and maintaining deliverables.
· Be a champion of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes.
· Embrace an agile approach, breaking down complex ERP implementations into logical, iterative stages.
· Apply expert knowledge processes related to CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management using Epicor Kinetic software.
· Possesses real-life ERP implementation experience, especially in manufacturing, aerospace, or defense.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.