Cre8tive Technology & Design is seeking a Software Developer to support our business by developing and customizing Epicor’s Kinetic application. Join us in revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate by optimizing CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management through innovative ERP solutions.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an industry-leading technology partner specializing in end-to-end business solutions that amplify efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity for manufacturers. As a Premier Epicor ERP partner, we leverage our cutting-edge Collabor8te Implementation methodology to tailor solutions to the unique needs of each company.
As a Developer, you will play a pivotal role in our Product Development team. Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining new features that enhance client solutions across various domains like CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management. Additionally, you will provide technical support and champion best practices to deliver the best solutions to our valued customers. Your proven experience in development and customization will contribute to the success of our projects.
How you will make an impact:
· Continuously add value, for Cre8tive and Cre8tive customers
· Foster trust, cooperation, and a culture of excellence within the Product Development team
· Drive excellence, improve our reputation as a manufacturing advice source
· Successfully complete software projects on time, ensuring quality deliverables
· Drive change with empathy, bridging the gap between legacy, and future states
Perks & Benefits:
· Competitive base salary within the range of $75,000-$95,000
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans, with a maximum amount.
· Company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match.
· 10 paid company holidays.
· Generous paid vacation policy.
· Home based work, when not on site with customers.
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience required
· 3+ years’ experience working with Epicor/Kinetic and using Ice Tools such as BAQ, BPM, SSRS, Dashboard, App Studio, Functions, BAQ Report is required
· 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS is preferred
· Experience integrating Epicor with other systems is preferred
· Experience writing clean, concise, scalable, and sustainable codes
To be successful in this role, you must:
· Build trust and effective communication at all organizational levels
· Thrive as an individual contributor as well as in collaborative large interdependent teams
· Have strengths in modeling best practices and maintaining deliverables
· Be a champion of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes
· Embrace an Agile Scrum Methodology approach
· Apply expert developer knowledge processes related to CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management using Epicor Kinetic software.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disabilit