Cre8tive Technology & Design provides professional guidance to all government contractors who need to establish ERP security controls that protect the confidentiality of private information. Our practices align with your goal of obtaining Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and every cybersecurity service and solution we offer is modeled to help you achieve compliance.
Preferred Epicor ERP Cybersecurity Partner for Aerospace and Defense
Our A&D solutions are custom-tailored to your needs with direct support from Epicor. We are the preferred partner for A&D clients who need data security support in their ERP platform. With information protected by the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud, we mitigate your risk and help you meet compliance standards required by:
Safeguard your ERP data with security expertise provided by Cre8tive.
Cre8tive Helps you Navigate CMMC 2.0 Requirements
CMMC is a third-party certification intended to tighten cybersecurity within the defense industrial base. It replaces the self-attestation model and builds on existing requirements such as NIST SP 800-171, NIST SP 800-53, AIA NAS9933, private sector contributions, and academic input.
In November 2021, the Department of Defense announced "CMMC 2.0," an updated program structure and requirements. The CMMC 2.0 program has three key features:
- Tiered Model: CMMC requires that companies entrusted with national security information implement cybersecurity standards at progressively advanced levels, depending on the type and sensitivity of the information. The program also sets forward the process for requiring protection of information that is flowed down to subcontractors
- Assessment Requirement: CMMC assessments allow the Department of Defense (DoD) to verify the implementation of clear cybersecurity standards.
- Implementation through Contracts: Once CMMC is fully implemented, certain DoD contractors that handle sensitive unclassified DoD information will be required to achieve a particular CMMC level as a condition of the contract award.
Cre8tive will work with you as you migrate through all levels of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) 2.0 program. We provide cybersecurity services and solutions that are cost effective and efficient, including:
- NIST SP800-171/DFARS Compliance Based Services
- Assessment remediation and management that prepares companies for DOD Service/DSS/DCMA inspections
- System Security Engineering Services & System Administration
- Cyber Forensics Support and Cybersecurity for A&D Manufacturing, Build to Print, etc.
- Managed Hosting Services (Private, Government, and Public Hosting)
- Managed Epicor Solutions
Cre8tive is here to help you transition, earn your certification, and ultimately show you are verified with cybersecurity controls and processes that protect controlled unclassified information (CUI), as well as enhance the posture of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).