Cre8tive Technology and Design is a leading provider of Epicor ERP for professional services organizations. We are committed to offering the best when it comes to our solutions; in fact, we use the Cre8tive PSA solution to run our own organization. In addition to our high-quality services and excellent solutions, we also ensure that our offerings stay up-to-date and follow industry-specific standards.
Cre8tive PSA is designed for U.S. based, project-driven professional services companies, such as management and business consultants, architecture and engineering firms, and IT services and systems integrators. Our solution leverages your existing investment in Epicor ERP to manage your client’s entire lifecycle — from relationships to resources, timecards to billing, and accounting to analytics
Our PSA Solution Offerings Includes:
Extended Project Management Functionality
- Faster, more efficient project entry features for tasking and assigning resources.
- Clarified WBS phase and task information through extended fields for the PMs — especially important for large-scale, complex tasks.
Comprehensive Time Sheets
- Enables users to enter one to weeks of time charges on one screen
- Project or indirect time charge options
- Automatically populate “recent" time entries
- Timesheets views by day and week
- Not keeping capabilities ( with spellcheck)
- PTO Balance Tracking
Multiple Time Charge Dashboards
- Available to project managers, indirect charge owners, supervisors, accounting, and individual users — enabling multiple groups to audit and maintain accuracy
- Direct time goal assigning by work-hour or percent — the actual hours are then compared to these goals.
- Time entry delay tracking reports that detail user’s time-entry promptness.
Irregular task scheduling support through the Unique Scheduling Engine
- Tasks stop and start while changing percent utilization and more. This tool is great for highly-complex projects!
- Graphic schedule viewing which displays activities, by individual.
- Multi-level project reporting by project, phase and operation, showing the planned work, actual work, and the remaining hours and dollars.