Cre8tive Technology & Design is seeking a MESP Software Developer to support our business by transforming requirements into advanced Epicor Kinetic technical solutions. Join us in revolutionizing the way manufacturers operate by optimizing CRM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Execution, and Quality Management through innovative ERP solutions.
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an industry-leading technology partner specializing in end-to-end business solutions that amplify efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity for manufacturers. As a Premier Epicor ERP partner, we leverage our cutting-edge Collabor8te Implementation methodology to tailor solutions to the unique needs of each company.
As a Developer, you will play a pivotal role in our Development team. Your responsibilities will include providing customer support and application solutions, resolving technical issues, and ensuring timely follow-up. Additionally, you will develop and customize configurations and champion best practices. Your proven experience in customer engagements and optimizing processes will contribute to the success of our projects.
How you will make an impact:
· Continuously add value, for Cre8tive and Cre8tive customers
· Foster trust, cooperation, and a culture of excellence within the Development team
· Drive excellence, improve our reputation as a manufacturing advice source
· Successfully complete software projects on time, ensuring quality deliverables
· Drive change with empathy, bridging the gap between legacy, and future states
Perks & Benefits:
· Competitive base salary within the range of $75,000-$95,000 + bonus opportunities
· 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans, with a maximum amount
· Company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
· 10 paid company holidays
· Generous paid vacation policy
· Home based work, when not on site with customers
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience required
· 3+ years’ experience working with Epicor/Kinetic and using Ice Tools such as BAQ, BPM, SSRS, Dashboard, App Studio, Functions, BAQ Report is required
· 1+ years’ experience in a customer support role is required
· Ability to read, correctly interpret, develop, implement, and test solutions based on the specifications document
· Ability to travel up to 5% for customer engagements
To be successful in this role, you must:
· Build trust and effective communication with clients and internal teammates
· Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the industry, development processes, and business priorities
· Be a champion of innovation, adaptability, and positive outcomes
· Embrace an Agile Scrum Methodology approach
· Able to handle a high volume of tasks and deliverables
· Possess excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with the proven ability to negotiate expectations between multiple parties
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.