Job Aggregation Customization
Aggregation of like items can reduce the number of required transactions, for items like Job Time Entry. For many Manufacturers, an operation is repeated for several jobs, and they could process together (same setup, same process), but the Job Part is different, and so they are segregated into separate jobs, and must be transacted separately. This can be time consuming. A customization was defined to aggregate according to rules, to allow a single user to transact Job Time Entry for several jobs at the same time, when grouped together.
A User Code is set up to identify operations that are subject to aggregation (these will not transact together, but are operations where, should rules be met, several jobs with this operation can transact together).
User Defined Codes to Support Customization
- Technologies that Will Drive the New Now
- The Usefullness of Dashboards within the ERP
- Steps to Take to Prepare for CMMC Compliance
- Cre8tive Technology & Design Named One of Bob Scott's Top VARs for 2020
- Aerospace & Defense CMMC Compliance Through ERP Solution
- Challenges and Advantages of Machine Learning in Manufacturing Industry
- En route to Smart ERP Solutions