Role Summary / Purpose:
Cre8tive Technology and Design is a team of dedicated software professional, consulting specialists, and experienced business strategists who create lasting relationships as dedicated ERP software solutions partners. Our experienced team devotes all our efforts to sales and services of ERP business management software and works to make our clients' businesses more successful and efficient.
The Solutions Engineer is a valuable position within our organization. It will make an impact by collaborating with Sales Teams to identify customer needs, creating customized product solutions, and delivering high impact value-driven demonstrations.
In addition to hands-on professional experience, our company offers competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits, and an engaging and fully remote work environment designed to inspire Cre8tive solutions.
Perks & Benefits
- A competitive base salary and multiple bonus opportunities
- 100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
- A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
- 10 paid company holidays
- Generous paid vacation
- Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor Certified partner
- Help grow the bottom line by being instrumental in growing and stabilizing client’s businesses
- Achieve forecasted sales objectives and closing business opportunities
- Serve as a subject matter expert in facilitating sales demonstrations
- Influence large groups through educational presentations
- Customize product to best fit client’s needs
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Associate degree or higher, CPA preferred
- Epicor Certification preferred
- 5+ years of proven and consistent success in a Finance or Solutions Engineering role
- Experience in enterprise software solution and service demonstrations
- Ability to assess data and create customized product solutions
- Knowledge of manufacturing markets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Compensation Range: $105,000-$130,000 + commission eligibility
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.