Role Summary / Purpose:
The project Manager will work with the Director, Enablement and PMO to help develop and refine project management tools, processes, and methodologies, contribute intellectual capital to the PMO etc., during the software implementation process. This position is a billable position.
- Responsible for utilization and revenue goals and generating sales.
- Generate interest for customers in additional products and services.
- Provide clients with professional quality service. Earns respect of our clients’ through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Possess accurate project and budget estimating skills for various project control. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Gains confidence and respect of client personnel and develops a long-term relationship with key client personnel.
- Works to continue to keep abreast of Epicor product changes, and the introduction of new products.
- Successful demonstration of project management, leadership and team-building techniques.
- Ability to create project plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Leads the implementation team for assigned accounts and, as applicable, either project manages or acts as the program manager.
General Services, Delivery, and Operations
- Ability to learn, and have basic expertise in Epicor latest modules. Become certified in Epicor latest release
- This position requires the demonstration and ability to work with the customer and internally at Cre8tive on an independent basis for engagements and assistance with little supervision.
- Provide timely status updates regarding work status, accomplishments and concerns to Director Enablement and PMO.
- Possess ability to turn SOW estimates into manageable budgets and project plans
- Mentoring and coaching Project Managers and Consultants, and participate in internal training initiatives as applicable
- Ensure and promote adherence to methodology
- Participate in establishing operational standards, internal processes and procedures, and participate in methodology refinement and tool development
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree – Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree.
- 5+ years consulting, project management, large account experience, business application training, implementations, customer support experience, services sales and estimating, mentoring.
- ERP software experience is a required.
- Previous experience with manufacturing software or experience in the manufacturing industry required
- Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
- This position requires travel – estimated at 50-70%