Role Summary / Purpose:
As a Senior Operations Consultant, you will take on a lead role in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing ERP implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Cre8tive Project Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by a Cre8tive Project Manager.
- Within our implementation framework, you will be responsible for teaching our clients to model, configure, test and evaluate best practice processes in and Epicor ERP environment. You will also be expected to train and troubleshoot various processes for our customers, providing initial level of support for assigned software modules.
- Generates interest of customers in additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Responsible for defining customer business processes and recommending/implementing Epicor best practices
- Ability to perform to work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires up to 80% overnight travel
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree – Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree
- 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
- ERP software experience required
- Previous experience with manufacturing software or experience in the manufacturing industry required
- Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications required
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
- Experience in an Aerospace and Defense Industry company is highly desirable