Role Summary / Purpose:
As a Senior Manufacturing Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing ERP implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Cre8tive Project Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by a Cre8tive Project Manager.
- Within our implementation framework, you will be responsible for training customers to implement the manufacturing aspects of a fully integrated ERP system.
- Provide assistance to current customers with respect to troubleshooting problems and or providing recommendations for business improvement.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree – Business, MIS, IS, Manufacturing or related degree
- 5+ years consulting and training, preferably related to ERP implementation, is required
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
- APICS Certification is desirable
- Epicor experience is desirable
- Experience in an Aerospace and Defense Industry company is highly desirable
- ERP Software Experience is a required
- Previous experience with Epicor ERP software required