Role Summary / Purpose:
Prior Epicor knowledge combined with customer service experience is required.
The MESP Consultant will communicate with customers via phone, email or video call to answer support and service questions. This role involves troubleshooting of problems, following up with customer inquiries and documenting customer interactions.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Maintain specific customer service standards based on contractual service level agreements
- Provide clients with advice on the use of best practices throughout the application
- Record communication, events and issue resolution on support tickets
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement and maximize MESP hours utilization
- Identify and suggest improvements to internal procedures
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve customer processes using the Epicor application
- Experience in a customer support role
- Basic understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other related hardware
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Visual, auditory, and verbal ability to communicate effectively with people
- Ability to adapt to working conditions and environments
- Able to stand, walk, or site for prolonged periods and occasionally stooping and bending.