Role Summary / Purpose:
Cre8tive Technology & Design is currently hiring a Customer Success Manager who is a dynamic individual with proven experience in improving customer adoption, upselling, building lasting relationships, and securing new customers. The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function; developing best practices, processes, retention, growth targets and more. If you are a Customer Success champion who seeks endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
Cre8tive Technology and Design is a team of dedicated software and professional consulting specialists and experienced business strategists who create lasting relationships as dedicated ERP software solutions partners. Our experienced team devotes all our efforts to sales and services of ERP business management software and works to make our clients' businesses more successful and efficient.
In addition to hands-on professional experience, our company offers competitive salaries, medical and retirement benefits, and an engaging and fully remote work environment designed to inspire Cre8tive solutions.
Perks & Benefits
100% coverage for employee health insurance premiums on select plans and up to a maximum amount
A company-sponsored 401k plan with a 4% match
10 paid company holidays
Generous paid vacation
Hands-on industry experience working with an Epicor Certified partner
How you will make an impact:
- Maintain communication plan and a regular business rhythm for clients
- Develop a process to identify and respond quickly to customer concerns and requests
- Fully understand the client’s business including economic factors, category, organization, and specific needs
- Collaborate with customer success and sales teams to identify best client strategies and qualify opportunities
- Develop compelling business cases for the purchase of additional Epicor ERP products and services
- Drive sales to growth target for a department-level MBO
- Participate in trade shows and other marketing events
- Confirm accuracy of tracked sales activity in a lead tracking and sales management system
Qualifications / Requirements:
To qualify for this role, some of the considerations are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Minimum 5 years’ customer support, account management, or sales experience, preferably in the software industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing markets
- Ability to travel up 5-30% of the time
Compensation Range: $70,000- 130,000 + bonus
Cre8tive Technology & Design is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with a disability.