Role Summary / Purpose:
This position will execute sales plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives, manage the customer annual sales forecast, and provide accurate and timely reports.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities within the assigned list of accounts.
- Manage your assigned customer’s annual revenue forecast.
- Develop compelling business cases for the purchase of additional Epicor products and services.
- Participate within the sales team by sharing client information with Sales Executives and other members of the sales team.
- Participate in trade shows and other marketing events.
- Track all sales activity through a lead tracking and sales management system, currently salesforce.com.
- The CAM will have established performance goals and objectives such as:
- Sales quotas for quarters and year.
- Develop and execute product specific sales plans and timelines for completion.
- Maintain or increase the client awareness of products and services.
- Improve customer satisfaction through communication, contact. Create reference-willing clients.
- Travel – 25-30%