The Customer Account Manager (CAM) – is a member of the sales team for ERP Software. The CAM will have an assigned list of customers currently utilizing Epicor Software. The CAM will be responsible for maintaining contact with their assigned accounts, understanding the key employees within the customer account, the status of their business, and their strategic initiatives, especially related to technology investment. The emphasis is on selling new software modules, services, upgrades and hardware to the client. The CAM will understand the current business environment of each of their assigned customers, and identify potential products and upgrades to promote and close. The CAM is to maintain a high level of contact throughout the assigned accounts and assume the role of primary contact for the Cre8tive Technology ERP sales organization. The role requires the CAM to work with the internal ERP project teams to help with timely creation of quotes, orders and provide information to the client and the Epicor ERP team on project status and customer satisfaction.
This position will execute sales plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives, manage the customer annual sales forecast, and provide accurate and timely reports.
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities within the assigned list of accounts.
• Manage your assigned customer’s annual revenue forecast.
• Develop compelling business cases for the purchase of additional Epicor products and services.
• Participate within the sales team by sharing client information with Sales Executives and other members of the sales team.
• Participate in trade shows and other marketing events.
• Track all sales activity through a lead tracking and sales management system, currently salesforce.com.
• The CAM will have established performance goals and objectives such as:
• Sales quotas for quarters and year.
• Develop and execute product specific sales plans and timelines for completion.
• Maintain or increase the client awareness of products and services.
• Improve customer satisfaction through communication, contact. Create reference-willing clients.
• Travel – 25-30%