Cre8tive Furniture Webinar Series
Furniture & Fixtures companies are faced with constant competitive pressure, shorter lead times, and escalating costs. These challenges must be met with new and improved business technology and tools that help keep your business functional and efficient. Cre8tive Technology & Design (CTND) offers Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions specific to the Furniture & Fixtures industry to help manage all aspects including: quoting, project management, scheduling, and CAD (powered by QBuild). This webinar series highlights the different phase, including: Bid, Plan, Build, and Fulfill.
Part 1: Bid – Webinar for Woodworkers
This webinar focuses on the complexities of quoting the extreme range of products that can make up a project. Be prepared to see flexibility you never imagined from an ERP system:
- From Simple Wood Component, to Casework, and Furniture…
- All the way through large complex, one-of-a-kind reception counters.
- We will demonstrate how E10 can handle anything your customers dream up!
- Then from the Quote, our project will flow through Sales Order, Scheduling, Purchasing…
- Step by Step, Seamlessly Flowing, With no Re-Entry of data
Part 2: Plan – Webinar for Woodworkers
This webinar focuses on the on integration of the engineering process, linking CAD drawings to Materials, Components, and Products in Epicor E10 ERP. Be prepared to see flexibility you never imagined from an ERP system:
- From Your CAD System, Extract Real-Time Engineering Data
- Flowing into Epicor E10, for Scheduling, Purchasing… all linked to Project Management
- We will demonstrate how E10 can completely integrate your Engineering Department with all other processes!
- Engineering is typically an Island, Disconnected from other systems, requiring Manual Re-Entry of Manufacturing Details
- Our demonstration links everything: From Engineering Drawing, through each step of the project, including Job Costing
- With no Re-Entry of data
Part 3: Build – Webinar for Woodworkers
This webinar focuses on Project Management tools specific to the wood working industry. Be Prepared to see flexibility you never imagined from an ERP system:
- From Recognition of an Opportunity to Bid, we Capture Every Detail of each Project, including Correspondence, Documents, Activities and other Critical Information
- Manage workflow, approvals, ensure all needed steps are taken
- Budget, Schedule, and Record Project Activities and Expenses
- Manage and Track Project Billing
- Reduce Paperwork, Duplicate, Missing Data, Old Data